Learn to increase the effectiveness of your own presentations by finding the answers to questions like these:
- What grabs and holds attention during a presentation?
- How do you choose the best media to use?
- What makes the content of a presentation stick?
- How do people react to your voice, posture, and gestures?
- How do people respond to the flow of your message?
- How do you motivate people to take action?
Table of Contents
2: How people listen and see
3: How to grab and hold people's attention
4: How people decide to take action
5: How people react to different media
6: How people react to the environment
7: How people react to your voice
8: How people react to your posture and gestures
9: How people react to the flow of your message
10:Your 90 day improvement plan
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
Add to Cart