Learn to increase the effectiveness of your own presentations by finding the answers to questions like these:
- What grabs and holds attention during a presentation?
- How do you choose the best media to use?
- What makes the content of a presentation stick?
- How do people react to your voice, posture, and gestures?
- How do people respond to the flow of your message?
- How do you motivate people to take action?
Table of Contents
2: How people listen and see
3: How to grab and hold people's attention
4: How people decide to take action
5: How people react to different media
6: How people react to the environment
7: How people react to your voice
8: How people react to your posture and gestures
9: How people react to the flow of your message
10:Your 90 day improvement plan
Format: Safari PTG
This publication is not currently for sale.