Table of Contents
1. Manufacturing: Art, Technology, Science and Business.
2. Manufacturing Analysis: Some Basic Questions for a Start-Up Company.
3. Product Design, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Solid Modeling.
4. Solid Freeform Fabrication (SFF) and Rapid Prototyping.
5. Semiconductor Manufacturing.
6. Computer Manufacturing.
7. Metal-Products Manufacturing.
8. Plastics-Products Manufacturing and System Assembly.
11. A “Workbook” of Ideas for Semester Long Projects, Business Plans and Factory Tours.