The Most Authoritative and Comprehensive Text in Abnormal Psychology
The esteemed author team of Butcher, Mineka, and Hooley offers students the most thoroughly researched and up-to-date explanation of psychopathology, creating a learning experience that invokes thought, increases awareness, and takes students to levels of understanding that other books do not offer.
Hundreds of new references have been added to reflect the ever-changing field of abnormal psychology. This 15th edition includes specialized feature boxes highlighting many of the changes that are expected in the upcoming Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-5).
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience– for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Explore Research – The authors present their diverse research interests in an exciting way that provokes thought and increase awareness.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Review questions at the end of major sections within the chapters provide opportunities for self-assessment and reinforcing learning.
- Engage Students – Most chapters begin with a Case Study to engage student’s attention right from the outset.
- Support Instructors – With the unbeatable new MyPsychLab, Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank and MyTest, ClassPrep, CRS Questions, Lecture PowerPoint and state-of-the-art video embedded Powerpoint Slides, instructors have everything they need to engage students.
This Books a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class - all at the fraction of the bound book price. It comes packaged with an access code to MyPsychLab, helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
Digital + Print
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Abnormal Psychology, Books a la Carte Plus NEW MyPsychLab with eText -- Access Card Package, 16th Edition as a replacement.