For courses in Accounting Information Systems.
Navigate the crossroads of accounting and IT.
Kay/Ovlia is designed to assist students’ journey as they explore the crossroads of accounting and IT—the very place where they’ll learn how to gain a competitive edge in the accounting field. To help them on their journey, this text presents information on how to develop communication, leadership, strategic and critical thinking, a customer focus, an interpretation of converging information, and technological skills.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting System Insights
2. Accounting Databases
3. Accounting Interface: Database Forms, Queries, and Reports
4. Accounting Systems and Business Processes
5. Business Processes: Purchasing, Sales, and Payroll Cycles
6. Integrated Enterprise Systems and Cloud Computing
PART II. ACCOUNTING AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS
7. Accounting and Business Intelligence
8. Accounting and Sustainability Intelligence
9. XBRL: Intelligent Business Reporting
PART III. SECURITY, CONTROLS, AND RISK
10. Fraud and Internal Control
12. The Risk Intelligent Enterprise: Enterprise Risk Management
PART IV. DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
13. Accounting System Development
14. Database Design: ERD, REA, and SQL
PART V. ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS: CAPSTONE
15. Emerging Trends and Technologies (Online Chapter)
16. Accounting Systems in Action: Live Projects (Online Chapter)
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$110.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299372-2