Table of Contents
1. Introducing the Work Area
2. Getting to Know InDesign
3. Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages
4. Working with Frames
5. Importing and Editing Text
6. Working with Typography
7. Working with Color
8. Working with Styles
9. Importing and Modifying Graphics
10. Creating Tables
11. Working with Transparency
12. Working with Long Documents
13. Output and Exporting
14. Creating Rich Interactive Documents
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Adobe InDesign CS4 Classroom in a Book, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$27.50 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-68852-1