- successfully integrate your design process on an agile project and feel like part of the agile team.
- do good design faster by doing just enough, just in time.
- use design methods from disciplines such as design thinking, customer-centered design, product design, and service design.
- create successful digital products by considering the needs of the end-customer, the business, and technology.
- understand the next wave of thinking about continuous design and continuous delivery.
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$35.99Add to Cart