The Graphs and Models series by Bittinger, Beecher, Ellenbogen, and Penna is known for helping students “see the math” through its focus on visualization and technology. These books continue to maintain the features that have helped students succeed for years: focus on functions, visual emphasis, side-by-side algebraic and graphical solutions, and real-data applications.
This package contains:
- Algebra and Trigonometry: Graphs and Models, Fifth Edition
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$32.00 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321729163
Includes this title packaged with:
- MathXL -- Valuepack Access Card (12-month access), 2nd Edition
. . Pearson Education
- Graphing Calculator Manual for Algebra and Trigonometry: Graphs and Models and Precalculus: Graphs and Models, 5th Edition
Judith A. Penna
$269.87 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Algebra and Trigonometry: Graphs and Models and Graphing Calculator Manual Package, 5th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-79090-3
$85.80 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-79091-0
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$104.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-84917-5
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$174.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-84236-7
$188.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-84446-0
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$174.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-79101-6