If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Written by one of the most dynamic author teams in the field of Reading and Literacy, the Fourth Edition of All Children Read continues to offer K-8 teachers the best practices for developing reading and writing in all students.
The new edition integrates Common Core State Standards, deepens its exploration of Response to Intervention (RTI), looks more deeply at comprehension of informational text, and emphasizes the teaching of English Language Learners. Central to, and woven throughout, this text are the six overriding themes—the struggling reader; family/community literacy; new literacies; writing and reading connections; developmental, cultural, and linguistic diversity; and phonics/phonological awareness. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
- 0133066827 / 9780133066821 All Children Read: Teaching for Literacy in Today's Diverse Classrooms
- 0133396509 / 9780133396508 All Children Read: Teaching for Literacy in Today's Diverse Classrooms, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
Part One: The Processes of Literacy
1 Approaches to Teaching Reading
2 The Social and Cultural Contexts for Teaching All Children to Read
3 What Reading Teachers Need to Know about Language
Part Two: Aspects of Reading
4 Emergent Literacy
5 Phonics and Word Knowledge
6 Helping Readers Build Fluency and Vocabulary
7 Reading Comprehension, Part I: Making Sense of Literature
8 Comprehension: Understanding and Learning with Informational Texts
9 Critical Thinking and Critical Literacy
10 Teaching Children to Spell and Write
11 Assessing Literacy
Part Three: Organizing and Managing the Literacy Program
12 Putting Effective Literacy Instruction into Practice: Grades K to 2
13 Putting Effective Literacy Instruction into Practice: Grades 3 to 5
14 Putting Effective Literacy Instruction into Practice: Grades 6 to 8
15 Models and Strategies for Teaching ESL and for Teaching Reading in the Mother Tongue
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$73.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-336192-6
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$91.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-339650-8
$114.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342407-2
$180.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306682-1