Appropriate as a working tool for Interior Designers as well as professionals in related fields.
The Anglicized and Illustrated Dictionary of Interior Design includes traditional, historic, and modern day terminology ranging from pre-classical to present day. The scope of the words, articulated with precise anglicized definitions that include illustrations where appropriate, will prove to be an invaluable resource to the professional and amateur alike.
Table of Contents
Guide to Pronunciation
Dictionary of Words
Architects, Artists, and Designers
Case Piece Detailed
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133111385
Includes this title packaged with:
- Designer's Guide to Furniture Styles, 3rd Edition
Treena M. Crochet
$97.45 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$27.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307478-9