- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certifi ed Pro Exam
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
Building a Song
Lesson 1 Make Music with Logic Now!
Lesson 2 Recording Audio
Lesson 3 Editing Audio
Lesson 4 Recording MIDI
Lesson 5 Programming and Editing MIDI
Lesson 6 Programming Drums
Lesson 7 Manipulating Tempo and Time Stretching Arranging and Mixing
Lesson 8 Arranging and Preparing for the Mix
Lesson 9 Mixing
Lesson 10 Automating the Mix and Using Control Surfaces
Lesson 11 Troubleshooting and Optimization
Appendix A Using External MIDI Devices
Appendix B Keyboard Shortcuts (U.S. Preset)