* Includes downloadable lesson and media files
* Focused lessons take you step by step through real-world projects
* Accessible writing style puts expert instructors at your side
* Ample illustrations help you master techniques fast
* Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
* Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and help you prepare for the Apple Pro certification exam
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
* If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
* Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
* You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
* Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1 Getting Around in Motion
Lesson 2 Building a Composite
Lesson 3 Creating Animation with Behaviors
Lesson 4 Animating with Keyframes
Motion Graphics Design
Lesson 5 Creating Content with Shapes, Generators, and Paint Strokes
Lesson 6 Creating Text Effects
Lesson 7 Working with Particle Emitters and Replicators
Lesson 8 Using Audio
Visual Effects Design
Lesson 9 Speed Changes and Optical Flow
Lesson 10 Keying and Compositing
An Introduction to Publishing and Rigging
Lesson 11 Publishing Smart Templates for Final Cut Pro X
Lesson 12 Rigging and Publishing Widgets
An Introduction to 3D
Lesson 13 Building a 3D Scene
Lesson 14 Animating Cameras and Using Advanced 3D Features
Format: eBook (Watermarked)
This publication is not currently for sale.