- Bring breakthrough Big Data resources, tools, and predictive models to the HR space
- Integrate BI, ERP, Strategy Maps, talent management suites, and advanced analytics -- and use them together to make far better decisions
- Quantify the value of decision-making improvements in workforce/succession planning, talent acquisition, career development, and corporate learning
- Learn key lessons from online dating services and Moneyball
- Improve decision-making through Collective Intelligence
- Use internal and external data sources more effectively
- Understand new tools from OrcaEyes, Vemo, Aruspex, Peoplefluent, Infor/Lawson, DecisionLens, Oracle, Ultimate, Cogniti, IBM, SAP, Microsoft, and more
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Challenges and Opportunities with Optimal Decision Making and How Advanced Analytics Can Help 1
Chapter 2: Collaboration, Cooperation, and Reciprocity 27
Chapter 3: Value Creation and Advanced Analytics 55
Chapter 4: Human Science and Selection Decisions 81
Chapter 5: Human Science and Incentives 101
Definitions (Appendix) 129
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306461-2