Table of Contents
1. Assessment and Its Importance in Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education.
2. Tests and Test Development.
3. Procedural Considerations in Assessing Infants and Preschoolers with Disabilities.
4. Family Diversity, Assessment, and Cultural Competence.
5. Identification and Referral.
6. Screening and Assessment of Sensory Functioning.
7. Assessing Family Resources, Priorities, and Concerns.
8. Assessing Childrens' Environments.
9. Functional Behavioral Assessment in Early Education Settings.
10. Assessing Cognitive Development.
11. Assessing Motor Skills in Infants and Young Children.
12. Assessing Communication Skills.
13. Assessing Social Competence.
14. Assessing Play Skills.
15. Assessing Adaptive Behavior.
16. Using Assessment Information to Plan Intervention Programs.
17. Monitoring Childrens' Progress and Intervention Implementation.