This title is currently out of stock.
Please check back for availability.
MASTERING ASSESSMENT BOOKLETS
• Appropriate and Inappropriate Tests for Evaluating Schools
• Assessing Students’ Affect
• Assessing Students with Disabilities
• Assessment Bias: How to Banish It
• Classroom Evidence of Successful Teaching
• College Entrance Examinations: The SAT and the ACT
• Constructed-Response Tests: Building and Bettering
• How Testing Can Help Teaching
• Interpreting the Results of Large-Scale Assessments
• Portfolio Assessment and Performance Testing
• Reliability: What Is It and Is It Necessary?
• Selected-Response Tests: Building and Bettering
• The Role of Rubrics in Testing and Teaching
• Test Preparation: Sensible or Sordid?
• Validity: Assessment’s Cornerstone
Table of Contents
The Nature of Assessment Bias
Disparate Impact: A Clue, Not a Verdict
Three Common Sources of Assessment Bias
Socioeconomic Bias, Assessment’s Closeted Skeleton