For courses in Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Alignment, Automotive Chassis Systems, Automotive Wheel Alignment, Automotive Suspension Systems, Automotive Steering Systems
Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Alignment, Sixth Edition, provides complete coverage of the parts, operation, design, and troubleshooting of automotive steering and suspension systems. Real examples and full color images throughout the text offer readers a practical approach to the diagnosis and repair of the NATEF tasks for the Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Alignment (A4) content area. Thoroughly revised and updated, the sixth edition has been peer reviewed by automotive instructors and experts in the field to ensure technical accuracy.
This text is fully integrated with MyAutomotiveKit–an online resource for instructors and students that provides time-saving help for homework, quizzing, testing, multimedia activities, and videos. For more information: http://www.myautomotivekit.com.
Table of Contents
1. Service Information, Tools, and Safety
2. Environmental and Hazardous Materials
3. Tires and Wheels
4. Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
5. Tire and Wheel Service
6. Suspension System Components and Operation
7. Front Suspension and Service
8. Rear Suspension and Service
9. Electronic Suspension Systems
10. Electronic Stability Control Systems
11. Steering Columns and Gears
12. Steering Linkage and Service
13. Power-Assisted Steering Operation and Service
14. Wheel Bearings and Service
15. Drive Axle Shafts and CV Joints
16. Drive Axle Shaft and CV Joint Service
17. Wheel Alignment Principles
18. Alignment Diagnosis and Service
19. Vibration and Noise Diagnosis and Correction
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Auto Steering, Suspension, Alignment, CourseSmart eTextbook, 6th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$60.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-286111-3