For courses in Automotive Brake Systems, Automotive Chassis Systems, Antilock Braking Systems, and Automotive Drum and Disc brake Systems.
Automotive Brake Systems, Sixth Edition, provides complete coverage of the parts, operation, design, and troubleshooting of brake systems. Real examples and full color images throughout the text offer readers a practical approach to the diagnosis and repair of the NATEF tasks for the Automotive Brake Systems (A5) content area. Thoroughly revised and updated, the sixth edition has been peer reviewed by automotive instructors and experts in the field to ensure technical accuracy.
This text is fully integrated with MyAutomotiveKit–an online resource for instructors and students that provides time-saving help for homework, quizzing, testing, multimedia activities, and videos. For more information: http://www.myautomotivekit.com.
Table of Contents
1. Service Information, Tools, and Safety
2. Environmental and Hazardous Materials
3. Braking System Components and Performance Standards
4. Braking System Principles
5. Brake Hydraulic Systems
6. Hydraulic Valves and Switches
7. Brake Fluid and Lines
8. Brake Bleeding Methods and Procedures
9. Wheel Bearings and Service
10. Drum Brakes
11. Drum Brake Diagnosis and Service
12. Disc Brakes
13. Disc Brake Diagnosis and Service
14. Parking Brake Operation, Diagnosis, and Service
15. Machining Brake Drums and Rotors
16. Power Brake Unit Operation, Diagnosis, and Service
17. Regenerative Braking Systems
18. ABS Components and Operation
19. Antilock Brake Systems
20. ABS Diagnosis and Service
21. Electronic Stability Control Systems
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Automotive Brake Systems, CourseSmart eTextbook, 6th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$62.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-314272-3