For courses in Positive Behavior Supports, Behavior Management, and/or Classroom Management.
Unlock the power of positive behavior supports for your student.
Behavior Management: Principles and Practices of Positive Behavior Supports, 3/e provides the best of behavior analysis and positive behavior supports (PBS) available in a book. Using vignettes and student examples, the book shows teachers how to achieve optimal behavioral and learning outcomes for their students–regardless of the challenging behavior exhibited. Chapters address universal tools such as reinforcement, meaningful instruction, and student progress monitoring. Behavior Support Plans demonstrate how to implement techniques for students at all levels and abilities. Referencing the latest research in the field, this edition expands coverage of prevention, RTI, self-determination and assessment.
Table of Contents
- Understanding Behavior in Children and Youth
- Partnering with Families
- Ensuring Ethical Practices in the Delivery of Positive Behavior Supports
- Prevention through Effective Instruction
- Understanding Functional Behavior Assessment
- Single-Subject Designs
- Planning Behavior Supports
- Evaluating positive Behavior Supports
- Using Reinforcement to Increase Appropriate Behavior
- Teaching Positive Replacement Behaviors
- Reducing Challenging Behavior
- Quality of Life and Self-Determination
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$40.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-285225-8