Directed primarily toward undergraduate business college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Better Business offers the business content aspiring professionals need, but in a better way. By presenting the material in a stimulating Q&A format, Better Business encourages readers to fully engage with the materials and understand rather than memorize key concepts.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access code order the ISBN below:
0133098796 / 9780133098792 Better Business Plus MyBizLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133059049 / 9780133059045 Better Business
0133059448 / 9780133059441 MyBizLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Better Business
Table of Contents
1. Business Basics
2. Economics and Banking
3. Ethics in Business
4. Business in a Global Economy
Mini Chapter 1. Business Law
PART II. STARTING AND STRUCTURING A BUSINESS
5. Small Business and the Entrepreneur
6. Forms of Business Ownership
Mini Chapter 2. Constructing an Effective Business Plan
PART III. MANAGING A BUSINESS AND EMPLOYEES
7. Business Management and Organization
8. Motivation, Leadership, and Teamwork
9. Human Resource Management
10. Online Business and Technology
11. Production, Operations, and the Supply Chain
Mini Chapter 3. Business Communications
PART III. PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
12. Marketing and Consumer Behavior
13.Product Development and Pricing Strategies
14. Promotion and Distribution
Mini Chapter 4. Finding a Job
PART IV. PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE
15. Financing and Tracking Business Operations
16. Investment Opportunities in the Securities Market
Mini Chapter 5. Personal Finance
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Better Business, 4th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305942-7
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-378426-8
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306100-0
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-378425-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$105.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305909-0