Whether you are organising an important event or heading up a large team, running a project can be a daunting process. Spiralling costs and missed deadlines are part of everyday life for many project managers - in fact, more projects fail than succeed!
- Make a success of any project.
- Deliver on your promises.
- Save money, time and your sanity!
Table of Contents
About the Authors
1) The road to brilliant project management
2) The art of planning a project
3) Risk and issue management
4) Delivering quality
5) Resource management
6) Leading effective teams
7) Productive meetings
8) Facilitation skills
9) Making use of lessons learned
10) The journey to brilliant project management
Appendix - Brilliant Support Resources
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$14.99 | ISBN-13: 978-1-78273-174-0