This book includes:
- Easy step-by-step instruction, ample illustrations, and clear examples
- Real-world assignments to test your skills
- Insight into best practices from a veteran user-interface developer
- Emphasis on the skills you need to enter the exploding world of interface development using HTML5
Companion web page:
Table of Contents
1. The Mobile Landscape
2. Creating a Simple Content Site
3. Speeding up the First Load
4. Speeding up the Next Visit
5. Using PJAX to Improve the Touch Experience
6. Taps vs Clicks: Basic Event Handling
7. CSS Transitions, Animations, and Transforms
9. The Basics of Gestures
10. Scrolling and Swiping
11. Pinching and Other Complex Gestures
Appendix A: Debugging Tools
Appendix B: Mobile Framworks
Appendix C: Building a Mobile Web Application
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$31.99Add to Cart