For courses in Business Communication.
Polishing your professional presence.
Students’ career success depends on their ability to be professional, adaptable, and strategic about their communication choices. By providing concise, student-centered information on how to develop a strong foundation in business communication, Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence helps students enhance their professional and personal success.
Table of Contents
1. Becoming a Successful Business Communicator
2. Working with Others: Interpersonal, Intercultural, and Team Communication
3. Managing the Communication Process: Analyzing, Composing, Evaluating
PART 2. DELIVERING EFFECTIVE MESSAGES
4. Communicating Routine Messages and Building Goodwill
5. Communicating Persuasive Messages
6. Communicating Bad News
PART 3. RESEARCHING, PROPOSING, REPORTING, AND PRESENTING
7. Finding and Evaluating Business Information
8. Preparing Persuasive Business Proposals
9. Preparing Business Reports
10. Preparing and Delivering Business Presentations
PART 4. PERSUADING AN EMPLOYER TO HIRE YOU
11. Communicating Your Professional Brand: Social Media, Résumés, and Cover Letters
12. Getting the Job—Interviewing and Following Up
Guide to Using Social Media for Business Communication
Appendix A. Formats for Business Documents
Appendix B. Documentation and Reference Styles
Appendix C. Grammar, Punctuation, Mechanics, and Conventions
Appendix D. Answer Key to Grammar Exercises
Appendix E. Proofreader’s Marks
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Business Communication, CourseSmart eTextbook, 2nd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$63.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305953-3