Directed primarily toward undergraduate business college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Only Bovée/Thill texts thoroughly address the new-media skills that employees are expected to have in today’s business environment. Business Communication Essentials presents these technologies in the context of proven communication strategies and essential business English skills.
0133098826 / 9780133098822 Business Communication Essentials Plus MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132971321 / 9780132971324 Business Communication Essentials
0132992345 / 9780132992343 MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Business Communication Essentials
Table of Contents
UNIT 1. BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOUNDATIONS
1. Understanding Business Communication in Today’s Workplace
2. Mastering Team Skills and Interpersonal Communication
UNIT 2. THE THREE-STEP WRITING PROCESS
3. Planning Business Messages
4. Writing Business Messages
5. Completing Business Messages
UNIT 3. BRIEF BUSINESS MESSAGES
6. Crafting Messages for Electronic Media
7. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
8. Writing Negative Messages
9. Writing Persuasive Messages
UNIT 4. LONGER BUSINESS MESSAGES
10. Understanding and Planning Reports and Proposals
11. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
12. Developing Oral and Online Presentations
UNIT 5. EMPLOYMENT MESSAGES AND JOB INTERVIEWS
13. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
14. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Appendix A. Format and Layout of Business Documents
Appendix B. Documentation of Report Sources
Appendix C. Correction Symbols
Handbook of Grammar, Mechanics, and Usage
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$40.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299240-4
$85.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299233-6
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$68.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297206-2
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$112.73 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297209-3