Directed primarily toward undergraduate college/university courses in business communication, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Career success depends largely on one's ability to be professional, adaptable, and strategic about their communication choices. By providing concise information on how to develop a strong foundation in business communication, Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence helps readers enhance their professional and personal success.
013309880X / 9780133098808 Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence Plus MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133059510 / 9780133059519 Business Coummication: Polishing Your Professional Presence
0133060896 / 9780133060898 NEW MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Business Coummication: Polishing Your Professional Presence
Table of Contents
1. Becoming a Successful Business Communicator
2. Working with Others: Interpersonal, Intercultural, and Team Communication
3. Managing the Communication Process: Analyzing, Composing, Evaluating
PART 2. DELIVERING EFFECTIVE MESSAGES
4. Communicating Routine Messages and Building Goodwill
5. Communicating Persuasive Messages
6. Communicating Bad News
PART 3. RESEARCHING, PROPOSING, REPORTING, AND PRESENTING
7. Finding and Evaluating Business Information
8. Preparing Persuasive Business Proposals
9. Preparing Business Reports
10. Preparing and Delivering Business Presentations
PART 4. PERSUADING AN EMPLOYER TO HIRE YOU
11. Communicating Your Professional Brand: Social Media, Résumés, and Cover Letters
12. Getting the Job—Interviewing and Following Up
Guide to Using Social Media for Business Communication
Appendix A. Formats for Business Documents
Appendix B. Documentation and Reference Styles
Appendix C. Grammar, Punctuation, Mechanics, and Conventions
Appendix D. Answer Key to Grammar Exercises
Appendix E. Proofreader’s Marks
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence, 3rd Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-378428-2
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306090-4
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306087-4