ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Directed primarily toward college/university students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Bovée/Thill provides real-world training for the business world of today and tomorrow.
The field’s leading text for more than two decades, Business Communication Today continues to provide the cutting-edge coverage that readers can count on to prepare them for real business practice.
This edition includes up-to-date coverage of the social communication model that’s redefining business communication and reshaping the relationships between companies and their stakeholders.
0133131114 / 9780133131116 Business Communicaton Today Plus MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132971291 / 9780132971294 Business Communication Today
0132992191 / 9780132992190 MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Business Communication Today
Table of Contents
PART I. UNDERSTANDING THE FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
1. Achieving Success through Effective Business Communication
2. Mastering Team Skills and Interpersonal Communication
3. Communicating in a World of Diversity
PART II. APPLYING THE THREE-STEP WRITING PROCESS
4. Planning Business Messages
5. Writing Business Messages
6. Completing Business Messages
PART III. CRAFTING BRIEF MESSAGES
7. Electronic Media
8. Social Media
9. Visual Media
10. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
11. Writing Negative Messages
12. Writing Persuasive Messages
PART IV. SUPPORTING MESSAGES WITH QUALITY INFORMATION
13. Finding, Evaluating, and Processing Information
PART V. PLANNING, WRITING, AND COMPLETING REPORTS AND PROPOSALS
14. Planning Reports and Proposals
15. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
PART VI. DESIGNING AND DELIVERING ORAL AND ONLINE PRESENTATIONS
16. Developing Oral and Online Presentations
17. Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
PART VII. WRITING EMPLOYMENT MESSAGES AND INTERVIEWING FOR JOBS
18. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
19. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Appendix A. Format and Layout of Business Documents
Appendix B. Documentation of Report Sources
Appendix C. Correction Symbols
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299226-8
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299218-3
$52.50 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299220-6