NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ & Mastering™ products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Business Communication.
This package includes MyLab Business Communication.
Technology and communication intersect to prepare you for the business world
Business Communication Today continually demonstrates the inherent connection between recent technological developments and modern business practices. Each new edition addresses the most essential changes in technology and how they impact the business world, while still covering timeless business skills such as listening, presenting, and writing.
With a strong focus on mobile integration, the 14th Edition blends current topics, such as social media in business, with more traditional entrepreneurial concepts. The text is flexible and suitable for all readers, instilling crucial business skills needed to thrive in an office environment. With a clear, fluid chapter organization, Business Communication Today introduces, develops, and reviews major concepts to maximize understanding.
Personalize learning with MyLab Business Communication
MyLab Business Communication is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134642279 / 9780134642277 Business Communication Today Plus MyLab Business Communication with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 14/e
Package consists of:
- 0134562186 / 9780134562186 Business Communication Today
- 0134562739 / 9780134562735 MyLab Business Communication with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Business Communication Today
Table of Contents
- Professional Communication in a Digital, Social, Mobile World
- Collaboration, Interpersonal Communication, and Business Etiquette
- Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
- Planning Business Messages
- Writing Business Messages
- Completing Business Messages
Handbook of Grammar, Mechanics, and Usage
Format and Layout of Business Documents
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Visual Media
- Writing Routine and Positive Messages
- Writing Negative Messages
- Writing Persuasive Messages
- Finding, Evaluation, and Processing Information
- Planning Reports and Proposals
- Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
Documentation of Report Sources
- Developing Presentations in a Social Media Environment
- Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
- Building Careers and Writing Résumés
- Applying and Interviewing for Employment
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-456274-2
$77.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-455170-8
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-456272-8
Digital + Print
$137.33 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-464226-0
$200.07 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-464227-7
Free Ground Shipping.
$130.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-455165-4