Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Business intelligence in SharePoint
- Chapter 2: Planning for business intelligence adoption
- Chapter 3: The lifecycle of a business intelligence implementation
- Chapter 4: Using PowerPivot in Excel 2013
- Chapter 5: Using Power View in Excel 2013
- Chapter 6: Business intelligence with Excel Services 2013
- Chapter 7: Using PowerPivot for SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 8: Using PerformancePoint Services
- Chapter 9: Using Visio and Visio Services
- Chapter 10: Bringing it all together
- Running scripts to set up a demonstration environment
- Microsoft and "Big Data"
- About the Authors
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$17.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8976-3