For one semester courses in Business Statistics
Levine, Krehbiel and Berenson have teamed up once again to present statistical concepts for today’s business student.
Students need a frame of reference when learning statistics, especially when it’s not their major. Business Statistics: A First Course teaches students how statistics are used in each functional area of business in a briefer, one-semester format.
The fifth edition of this text continues to provide students with lots of classroom examples, homework exercises, case studies, and business software but has updated these features in order to better relate to today’s student.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and Data Collection
2. Presenting Data in Tables and Charts
3. Numerical Descriptive Measures
4. Basic Probability
5. Some Important Discrete Probability Distributions
6. The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous Distributions
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions
8. Confidence Interval Estimation
9. Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing
10. Two Sample Tests and One-Way Anova
11. Chi-Square Tests
12. Simple Linear Regression
13. Multiple Regression
14. Statistical Applications in Quality Management
Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Problems
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Business Statistics: A First Course, CourseSmart eTextbook, 5th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$86.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-606588-3