The new classic! C Primer Plus, now in its 5th edition, has been revised to include over 20 new programming exercises, newly improved examples and the new ANSI/ISO standard, C99. Task-oriented examples will teach you the fundamentals of C programming. From extended integer types and compound literals to Boolean support and variable-length arrays, you will learn to create practical and real-world applications with C programming. Review questions and programming exercises at the end of each chapter will reinforce what you have learned. This friendly and easy-to-use self-study guide will help you understand the fundamentals of this core programming language.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Ready.
2. Introducing C.
3. Data and C.
4. Character Strings and Formatted Input/Output.
5. Operators, Expressions, and Statements.
6. C Control Statements: Looping.
7. C Control Statements: Branching and Jumps.
8. Character Input/Output and Input Validation.
10. Arrays and Pointers.
11. Character Strings and String Functions.
12. Storage Classes, Linkage, and Memory Management.
13. File Input/Output.
14. Structures and Other Data Forms.
15. Bit Fiddling.
16. The C Preprocessor and the C Library.
17. Advanced Data Representation.
Appendix A. Answers to the Review Questions.
Appendix B. Reference Section.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
C Primer Plus, CourseSmart eTextbook, 5th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$24.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-672-33201-2