In 900 text pages, Campbell Biology in Focus emphasizes the essential content and scientific skills needed for success in the college introductory course for biology majors. Each unit streamlines content to best fit the needs of instructors and students, based on surveys, curriculum initiatives, reviews, discussions with hundreds of biology professors, and careful analyses of course syllabi. Every chapter includes a Scientific Skills Exercise that builds skills in graphing, interpreting data, experimental design, and math—skills biology majors need in order to succeed in their upper-level courses. This briefer book upholds the Campbell hallmark standards of accuracy, clarity, and pedagogical innovation.
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$27.00 | Add to Cart
$33.20 | Add to Cart
$33.20 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Campbell Biology in Focus, 2nd Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$113.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-82304-5
$113.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-90544-4
$68.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-90331-0
$68.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-82274-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users