Campbell Essential Biology, Fifth Edition, makes biology irresistibly interesting for non-majors biology students. This best-selling book, known for its scientific accuracy and currency, makes biology relevant and approachable with increased use of analogies, real world examples, more conversational language, and intriguing questions.
Campbell Essential Biology… make biology irresistibly interesting.
This package contains:
- Campbell Essential Biology, Fifth Edition
Table of Contents
2. Essential Chemistry for Biology
3. The Molecules of Life
4. A Tour of the Cell
5. The Working Cell
6. Cellular Respiration: Obtaining Energy from Food
7. Photosynthesis: Using Light to Make Food
8. Cellular Reproduction: Cells from Cells
9. Patterns of Inheritance
10. The Structure and Function of DNA
11. How Genes Are Controlled
12. DNA Technology
III. EVOLUTION AND DIVERSITY
13. How Populations Evolve
14. How Biological Diversity Evolves
15. The Evolution of Microbial Life
16. Plants, Fungi, and the Move onto Land
17. The Evolution of Animals
18. An Introduction to Ecology and the Biosphere
19. Population Ecology
20. Communities and Ecosystems
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321853257
Includes this title packaged with:
- MasteringBiology with Pearson eText with MasteringBiology Virtual Lab Full Suite -- Valuepack Access Card -- for Campbell Essential Biology (with Physiology chapters)(ME component), 5th Edition
Eric J. Simon, Jean L. Dickey, Jane B. Reece, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
$187.80 | Add to Cart
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$61.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-79175-7
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$100.47 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-78823-8