Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the Rebel
- Use the Rebel’s automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the Creative zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your Rebel to getgreat shots at flickr.com/groups/t5i700dfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The T5i Top Ten List
Ten Tips to Make Your Shooting More Productive Right Out of the Box
Chapter 2: First Things First
A Few Things to Know and Do Before You Begin Taking Pictures
Chapter 3: The Basic Zone
Get More with the Automatic Camera Modes
Chapter 4: The Creative Zone
Taking Your Photography to the Next Level
Chapter 5: Moving Target
The Tricks to Shooting Sports and More
Chapter 6: Say Cheese!
Settings and Features to Make Great Portraits
Chapter 7: Landscape Photography
Tips, Tools, and Techniques to Get the Most Out of Your Landscape Photography
Chapter 8: Mood Lighting
Shooting When the Lights Get Low
Chapter 9: Creative Compositions
Improve Your Pictures with Sound Compositional Elements
Chapter 10: Advanced Techniques
Impress Your Family and Friends
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$19.99Add to Cart