For courses in Capital Budgeting.
Capital Budgeting and Investment Analysis marries theory with practice by providing numerous illustrations of real-world applications. It includes a discussion of capital budgeting's link to the corporation's strategy for creating value as well as addressing the international aspects of capital budgeting.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Capital Budgeting.
2. Capital-Budgeting Principles and Techniques.
3. Estimating Project Cash Flows.
4. Real Options and Project Analysis.
5. Risk in Capital Budgeting.
6. Estimating the Project Cost of Capital.
7. Corporate Strategy and the Capital Budgeting Decision.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Capital Budgeting and Investment Analysis, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$31.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-132840-2