Firmly focused on today's career realities and economy - with sufficient breadth to help students choose, change, or confirm career choices and encourage growth for all ages, backgrounds, and circumstances.
The Career Fitness Program is a top to bottom renovation, reaffirming, recasting, refocusing, and reframing this best-seller to revitalize content, graphics, photos, and layout to address the changing needs of students. It is user-friendly, easy to read, and suitable for both two- and four-year college students. It goes beyond facts and figures by offering critical questions that help students focus on, 'What's in it for them', to discover their best career fit. The organization follows the standard sequence of the decision-making process and career search process - Personal Assessment, The World of Work, and The Job Search - which enables use in short term courses or workshops while still giving students a comprehensive text for reference, and is easily customizable.
0321871014 / 9780321871015 Career Fitness Program, The: Exercising Your Options Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab 2012 Update -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132762331 / 9780132762335 Career Fitness Program, The: Exercising Your Options
0321856767 / 9780321856760 NEW MyStudentSuccessLab 2012 Update -- Value Pack Access Card
Table of Contents
PART I: YOUR CAREER FITNESS PROFILE: SURVEY YOUR STRENGTHS
Chapter 1 Testing Your Career Savvy: Get Into Shape
Chapter 2 Building Your Career Success Profile: Discover Your Personal Power
Chapter 3 Confirming Core Values: Strengthen Your Balance
Chapter 4 Assessing Your Personality and Interests: Express Your Real Self
Chapter 5 Evaluating Your Skills: Accentuate Your Assets
PART II: HARNESS YOUR WORKPLACE SAVVY: SCOPE OUT THE WORLD OF WORK
Chapter 6 Examining the World of Work: Broaden Your Outlook
Chapter 7 Exploring Career Information: Expand Your Horizons
Chapter 8 Developing Your Decision Making: Strategize Your Game Plan
PART III: EXECUTE YOUR GAME PLAN: JOB SEARCH STRATEGY AND TEAM HUDDLE
Chapter 9 Targeting Your Job Search: Mobilize Your Network
Chapter 10 Crafting a Winning Resume and Portfolio: Market Your Unique Brand
Chapter 11 Interviewing Strategically: Become Your Own Coach
Chapter 12 Focusing on the Future: Keep the Momentum Going
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Career Fitness Program, The: Exercising Your Options Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab Update -- Access Card Package, 10th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$45.10 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94347-7
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94324-8
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-278272-2
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-85709-5
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$72.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-93555-7