The CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Pearson uCertify Course is an Academic package designed for instructor-led classroom environments.
uCertify Course Instructor Feature Highlights
- Super roster for course and student management
- Master course and instantaneous cloning for multiple sections
- Powerful analytics to track student engagement and progress
- Customizable assignment dates and skill mastery levels
- Pre and post assessments for benchmarking
- Maps to certification exam domains
- Grade book export feature
uCertify Course Student Feature Highlights
- Device ready! Online on your computer, tablet, or your mobile device (Android, iOS)
- Course dashboard provides ease of use
- Interactive e-Learning elements throughout course
- Exercises, flash cards and quizzes
- Track progress via a personal study planner
- Video tutorials
- Simulator exercise guide for hands-on practice
uCertify Course Minimum Requirements
- Internet access required
- Works on the following major browsers on versions no more than 2 years old:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Network Simulator, Academic Edition Pearson uCertify Labs is an online, hands-on skills enhancement tool that helps students gain the real-world configuration and troubleshooting skills they need to succeed on the Cisco CCNA ICND2 exam and to land a job as a network engineer. The 150+ labs in this product cover the full range of Cisco CCNA R&S ICND2 200-101 exam topics.
These best-selling labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. The labs simulate real-world networking hardware that you configure and troubleshoot using the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI). Working through the labs, you will quickly become proficient with all the common Cisco IOS version 15 router and switch commands on the CCNA Routing and Switching exam. The open command environment allows you to explore configurations beyond the lab steps.
With this product as their guide, students will experience realistic network device performance as they perform a wide range hands-on configuration and troubleshooting exercises on the following topics:
- Router and switch navigation and administration
- IOS licensing
- OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
- IPv6 routing
- Serial and serial link configuration
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$120.00 | Add to Cart
$100.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5780-7
$165.00 | ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-677-1
Free Ground Shipping.