The tenth edition of Characteristics of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders of Children and Youth follows the text's long-standing reputation for trusted research, a teacher-focused presentation, and clear explanations of the concepts related to students with EBD.
Streamlined in this edition, the text offers a coherent conceptualization of the problems of students with emotional and behavioral disorders and the common challenges for teachers. Its four-part format examines the background of EBD, the origins of disordered behaviors, types of disorders and the procedures and problems associated with assessment. This edition includes over 150 new references, a unified chapter on assessment, a new emphasis on teaching social skills and a separately available companion casebook filled with cases and interviews from teachers in the field.
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$30.40 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$75.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-315096-4
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$125.27 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-300789-3