Table of Contents
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
3. Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
4. Reactions in Aqueous Solution
5. Periodicity and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
6. Ionic Bonds and Some Main-Group Chemistry
7. Covalent Bonds and Molecular Structure
8. Thermochemistry: Chemical Energy
9. Gases: Their Properties and Behavior
10. Liquids, Solids, and Phase Changes
11. Solutions and Their Properties
12. Chemical Kinetics
13. Chemical Equilibrium
14. Aqueous Equilibria: Acids and Bases.
15. Applications of Aqueous Equilibria
16. Thermodynamics: Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
18. Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Water
19. The Main-Group Elements
20. Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry
21. Metals and Solid-State Metals
22. Nuclear Chemistry
23. Organic and Biological Chemistry
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Chemistry, 7th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$115.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-72344-4
$115.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86426-0
$68.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86423-9
$68.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-72991-0
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users