Table of Contents
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
3. Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
4. Reactions in Aqueous Solution
5. Periodicity and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
6. Ionic Bonds and Some Main-Group Chemistry
7. Covalent Bonds and Molecular Structure
8. Thermochemistry: Chemical Energy
9. Gases: Their Properties and Behavior
10. Liquids, Solids, and Phase Changes
11. Solutions and Their Properties
12. Chemical Kinetics
13. Chemical Equilibrium
14. Aqueous Equilibria: Acids and Bases.
15. Applications of Aqueous Equilibria
16. Thermodynamics: Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
18. Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Water
19. The Main-Group Elements
20. Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry
21. Metals and Solid-State Metals
22. Nuclear Chemistry
23. Organic and Biological Chemistry
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$90.00 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321810656
Includes this title packaged with:
- Selected Solutions Manual for Chemistry, 6th Edition
John C McMurry, Robert C Fay, Joseph Topich
$297.87 | Add to Cart
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$110.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-72344-4
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.