Table of Contents
2 Matter and Energy
3 Atoms and Elements
4 Compounds and Their Bonds
5 Chemical Quantities and Reactions
8 Acids and Bases
9 Nuclear Radiation
10 Introduction to Organic Chemistry: Alkanes
11 Unsaturated Hydrocarbons
12 Organic Compounds with Oxygen and Sulfur
14 Carboxylic Acids, Esters, Amines, and Amides
16 Amino Acids, Proteins, and Enzymes
17 Nucleic Acids and Protein Synthesis
18 Metabolic Pathways and Energy Production
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, 12th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$115.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-83924-4
$115.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-73000-8
$68.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-72978-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users