Table of Contents
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
3. Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
4. Reactions in Aqueous Solution
5. Periodicity and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
6. Ionic Bonds and Some Main-Group Chemistry
7. Covalent Bonds and Molecular Structure
8. Thermochemistry: Chemical Energy
9. Gases: Their Properties and Behavior
10. Liquids, Solids, and Phase Changes
11. Solutions and Their Properties
12. Chemical Kinetics
13. Chemical Equilibrium
14. Aqueous Equilibria: Acids and Bases.
15. Applications of Aqueous Equilibria
16. Thermodynamics: Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
18. Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Water
19. The Main-Group Elements
20. Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry
21. Metals and Solid-State Metals
22. Nuclear Chemistry
23. Organic and Biological Chemistry
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Chemistry, CourseSmart eTextbook, 6th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$113.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-72337-6