Books à la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
The book that defined the liberal arts chemistry course, Chemistry for Changing Times remains the most visually appealing and readable introduction on the subject. Now available with MasteringChemistry®, the Thirteenth Edition increases its focus on student engagement — with revised “Have You Ever Wondered?” questions, new Learning Objectives in each chapter linked to end of chapter problems both in the book and within MasteringChemistry, and new Green Chemistry content, closely integrated with the text. Abundant applications and examples fill each chapter, and material is updated throughout to mirror the latest scientific developments in a fast-changing world. Compelling chapter opening photos, a focus on Green Chemistry, and the “It DOES Matter” features highlight current events and enable students to relate to the book more readily.
This package contains:
- Books a la Carte for Chemistry for Changing Times, Thirteenth Edition
- MasteringChemistry® Student Access Code Card
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321875112
Includes this title packaged with:
- Chemical Investigations for Chemistry for Changing Times, 13th Edition
John W. Hill, Terry W. McCreary, Doris K. Kolb, C. Alton Hassell, Paula Marshall
- Books a la Carte for Chemistry for Changing Times, 13th Edition
John W. Hill, Doris K. Kolb, Terry W. McCreary
- MasteringChemistry with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card -- for Chemistry for Changing Times (ME component), 13th Edition
John W. Hill, Terry W. McCreary, Doris K. Kolb
$219.67 | Add to Cart