Table of Contents
I. GENERAL PERSPECTIVES ON CHILDREN'S THINKING.
1. An Introduction to Children's Thinking.
2. Piaget's Theory of Development.
3. Information-Processing Theories of Development.
4. Sociocultural Theories of Development.
II. SIX SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF CHILDREN'S THINKING.
5. Perceptual Development.
6. Language Development.
7. Memory Development.
8. Conceptual Development.
9. Social Cognition.
10. Problem Solving.
11. Development of Academic Skills.
12. Conclusions for the Present; Challenges for the Future.
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780205023257
Includes this title packaged with:
- MySearchLab without Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
. . Pearson Education
$179.87 $172.23 | Add to Cart