This new edition will be updated to cover new features and options in ColdFusion 5, the next major upgrade for this product.
This book teaches all the basics required to be able to create complete and professional applications, including:
- Create real-time, secure, scalable, web based applications
- Use the new ColdFusion Studio development tools, including the WYSIWYG editor and the interactive SQL query builder
- Developer Intranet applications to interact with existing corporate databases
- Create secure e-commerce sites
- Use the new debugging tools and features
- Generate business graphics using the new graphing engine
- Implement security and access control
- Create reusable components
- Build complete applications from the ground up
This book will remain positioned as a beginner to intermediate book, but the flow and pacing will adapt so as to better cover both basic site development as well as complete application development. While some of the content from the previous editions may be used, this essentially is the first complete rewrite of this book.
Table of Contents
II. GETTING UP AND RUNNING.
III. GETTING STARTED WITH COLD FUSION.
IV. ADVANCED COLD FUSION.