Table of Contents
I. PROBLEM SOLVING, GEOMETRIC SHAPES, AND MEASUREMENT.
1. Problem Solving in Geometry.
2. Geometric Shapes and Measurement.
3. Perimeter, Area, and Volume.
II. FORMAL SYNTHETIC EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY.
4. Reasoning and Triangle Congruence.
5. Parallel Lines and Quadrilaterals.
III. ALTERNATE APPROACHES TO PLANE GEOMETRY.
8. Coordinate Geometry
9. Transformation Geometry
TOPIC 1. Elementary Logic
TOPIC 2. Inequalities in Algebra and Geometry
TOPIC 3. Non-Euclidean Geometry
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$46.65 $44.32 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
$113.32 $107.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-321-65677-3 $173.32 $164.65 |
Free Ground Shipping.