Your 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This guide is designed to help make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by mastering these objectives:
- Network Concepts
- Network Installation and Configuration
- Network Media and Topologies
- Network Management
- Network Security
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Networking Basics
- Chapter 2: The Physical Layer
- Chapter 3: Network Devices
- Chapter 4: The Data-Link Layer
- Chapter 5: Wireless Networking
- Chapter 6: The Network Layer
- Chapter 7: Routing and Switching
- Chapter 8: The Transport Layer
- Chapter 9: The Application Layer
- Chapter 10: Wide Area Networking
- Chapter 11: Network Security
- Chapter 12: Network Management
- Chapter 13: Network Troubleshooting
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.