Ace your preparation for the skills measured by CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-301. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This guide is designed to help make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by demonstrating your mastery of:
- Network Security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data, and host security
- Access control and identity management
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Risk management and incident response
- Chapter 2: Network security technologies
- Chapter 3: Secure network design and management
- Chapter 4: Operational and environmental security
- Chapter 5: Threats and attacks
- Chapter 6: Monitoring, detection, and defense
- Chapter 7: Vulnerability assessment and management
- Chapter 8: The importance of application security
- Chapter 9: Establishing host security
- Chapter 10: Understanding data security
- Chapter 11: Identity and access control
- Chapter 12: Cryptography
- About the authors