Now with offline access functionality, CourseSmart offers instructors and students the freedom and convenience of online, offline, and mobile access using a single platform.
MasteringPhysics does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MasteringPhysics, please visit: www.masteringphysics.com.
Table of Contents
Prologue: About Science
Part 1: Physics
1. Equilibrium and Linear Motion
2. Newton's Laws of Motion
3. Momentum and Energy
4. Gravity, Projectiles, and Satellites
5. Projectile and Satellite Motion
6. Temperature, Heat, and Thermodynamics
7. Heat Transfer and Change of Phase
8. Electrostatics and Electric Current
9. Magnetism and Electromagnetic Induction
10. Waves and Sound
Part 2: Chemistry
12. Atoms and the Periodic Table
13. The Atomic Nucleus
14. Elements of Chemistry
15. How Atoms Bond and Molecules Attract
17. How Chemicals React
18. Two Types of Chemical Reactions
19. Organic Compounds
Part 3: Earth Science
20. Rocks and Minerals
21. Plate Tectonics and Earth’s Interior
22. Shaping the Earth’s Surface
23. Geologic Team–Reading the Rock Record
24. The Oceans, Atmosphere, and Climatic Effects
25. Driving Forces of Weather
Part 4: Astronomy
26. The Solar System
27. The Stars
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Conceptual Physical Science, CourseSmart eTextbook, 5th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$85.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-77659-4