For courses in Construction Planning and Scheduling and Construction Management.
Construction Planning and Scheduling, Fourth Edition offers broad coverage of all major scheduling subjects. This comprehensive resource is designed for construction management, planning and scheduling. It follows a logical progression, introducing precedence diagramming early and following with chapters on activity durations, resource allocations, network schedules, and more. It reflects current trends in scheduling (short-interval scheduling, computer scheduling, linear scheduling etc.) and includes chapters on arrow diagramming and PERT. With an eye on application, it includes a unique discussion of contract provisions related to scheduling and incorporates a sample project throughout.
Table of Contents
2. Developing a Network Model
3. Precedence Diagrams
4. Determining Activity Durations
5. Time in Contract Provisions
6. Resource Allocation and Resource Leveling
7. Money and Network Schedules
8. Project Monitoring and Control
9. Computer Scheduling
10. Earned Value: A Means for Integrating Costs and Schedule
11. The Impact of Scheduling Decisions on Productivity
12. CPM In Dispute Resolution and Litigation
13. Short-Interval Schedules
14. Linear Scheduling
15. PERT: Program Evaluation and Review Technique
16. Arrow Diagrams
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Construction Planning and Scheduling, CourseSmart eTextbook, 4th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$59.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-247400-9