For courses in Construction Project Administration, Construction Project Management, Construction Administration, Construction Management.
Construction Project Administration, Tenth Edition, shows readers how a successful construction project is managed and administered from design through construction to closeout. From start to finish, the topics pertinent to each stage of a project are introduced and discussed as they occur throughout the life of the project. Students learn how to unite the key stakeholders (contractors, architects, engineers, etc.) and provide them with a workable system for operating as an effective construction team. Reflecting the latest technology, laws, and regulations, the text addresses concepts using simple, straightforward language and numerous real-world examples.
Table of Contents
1. The Project Delivery System
2. Responsibility and Authority
3. Resident Project Representative Office Responsibilities
4. Documentation: Records and Reports
5. Electronic Project Administration
6. Specifications and Drawings
7. Using the Specifications in Contract Administration
8. Construction Laws and Labor Relations
9. Construction Safety
10. Meetings and Negotiations
11. Risk Allocation and Liability Sharing
12. Preconstruction Operations
13. Planning for Construction
14. CMP Scheduling for Construction
15. Construction Operations
16. Value Engineering
17. Measurement and Payment
18. Construction Materials and Workmanship
19. Changes and Extra Work
20. Claims and Disputes
21. Project Closeout
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Construction Project Administration, CourseSmart eTextbook, 10th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$62.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-286729-0