For courses in Construction Project Administration, Construction Project Management, Construction Administration, Construction Management.
Using simple, straightforward language, this text addresses how a successful construction project is managed and administered. Reflecting the latest technology, laws and regulations, it is a recommended study reference for individuals taking constructor examinations. This edition includes coverage of BMI, the 2004 version of Masterformat™ and a complete chapter on electronic project administration. By tracing a construction project from start to finish, it shows each stage of a project and offers a single source of information for all in the construction industry.
Table of Contents
1. The Project Delivery System
2. Responsibility and Authority
3. Resident Project Representative Office Responsibilities
4. Documentation: Records and Reports
5. Electronic Project Administration
6. Specifications and Drawings
7. Using the Specifications in Contract Administration
8. Construction Laws and Labor Relations
9. Construction Safety
10. Meetings and Negotiations
11. Risk Allocation and Liability Sharing
12. Preconstruction Operations
13. Planning for Construction
14. CMP Scheduling for Construction
15. Construction Operations
16. Value Engineering
17. Measurement and Payment
18. Construction Materials and Workmanship
19. Changes and Extra Work
20. Claims and Disputes
21. Project Closeout
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Construction Project Administration, CourseSmart eTextbook, 9th Edition
Format: Electronic Book
$55.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-504689-0