For undergraduate/graduate courses in Construction Management, and survey courses in Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Construction Project Management, Third Edition provides students with the “big picture” of the construction management process, giving a perspective as to how the construction industry functions in relation to the national economy and in the public's eye. Examining in detail the estimating, scheduling, control and administrative functions of a project and how they tie into the project “timeline,” the text focuses on the collaborative effort required to complete any public or private project, and examines the roles and responsibilities of all project participants.
Table of Contents
1. The Construction Industry.
2. Project Participants.
3. Organizing and Leading the Construction Project.
4. Project Delivery Methods.
5. Project Chronology.
6. Construction Services During Design.
7. Bidding and Procurement.
8. Construction and Closeout.
9. Estimating Project Costs.
10. Project Planning and Scheduling.
11. Controlling Project Cost, Time, and Quality.
12. Job Site Administration.
13. Construction Law.
14. Construction Safety and Health.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Construction Project Management, CourseSmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$72.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-501819-4